Tuesday 4 December 2012

The story goes on...


Continuing the story, my past lives memories came to me thru my dreams over the years. Sometimes the past lives dreams occur in a modern setting but you know that the scene came from a different lifetime. Most of these dreams usually involves the same girl. Then when I have met my twin flame, I shared to her my dreams and she remembers it also from her point of view. Exchanging notes of our past lives and laughing over it, mostly our family came also from our past lives that we have a connection. 

One past life that is the most vivid to me was I am a guy, somewhere in Europe (but she says it's in Italy) from the 19th century based from our clothings. It was nighttime and me and my twinsoul were running from someone or something, it seems that we were escaping, tension is so high, I'm holding her hands and she's wearing a long skirt with ruffles, dress from that era. We found refuge in a church, I don't know but there is something sinister in the air, then as I'm holding her she died. I can feel the pain of losing her, I shouted her name, then the next thing I knew, I died too. As my soul escape from my body going above, I looked down and I saw two bodies lying on the floor. The boy still hugs the girl. That's my memory of her, for me that's our past life that is very special to me because we both died into each other's arms.

This dream came to me during my high school years, after I woke up I can still feel the pain of losing the one you love. I haven't met her yet that time this lifetime. I told her this story but she can't remember yet during those times, then she had a vision of a past life. She's just sitting on her desk then suddenly as if she brought back to a past era. In her vision, she's a rich girl and there's someone that she loves but the boy was poor. There was a rich guy whom her family favored to be her husband. She and the poor boy eloped together, but the rich guy pursued them. Both guys fought and the rich guy was killed, the body was dumped. They have to escape, they sought help from her parents but they didn't helped them. They ran until they found refuge in a church, that's where her memory dimmed. Listening to her telling me this, the pieces of the puzzle fell into places.  I told her that she died and after that I died too. Now I know why we were being pursued because I killed someone, I fought for her. She can describe to me also the dress and what the poor boy looks like which fits my dream also.

Until then...  

No comments:

Post a Comment